Henkyou no Roukishi - Bard Loen

Fed-Kun's army
great story great main character great development 10/10 in my books

Can some one explain the end of chapter 15?
Does the antagonist plan was foiled once againt? Or does the princess son get to meet his father?

That was a very well done manga... Probably one of the best I've read in a long time. If there is a sequel to this, I hope they never lose what they managed in the first arc, and gracefully retire it if they cannot. This is too good to spoil.

Group Leader
@malik1412 Please use spoiler tags. Also,
the letters and Joul's fingerprints were sent to the King as to prove Joul's the real heir, nothing indicates he's going to meet his father, although that might happen.

And to clarify everyone's doubts, this is in no way the end. We merely passed the first arc.
@Hexador @Jopari

@Lynia
Cool! Now I'm excited. The author tied up the obvious plot really well, so I have no idea where they will go from here.

Dex-chan lover
This is awesome! Beautiful art and wonderful storytelling... one of those fantasy stories that stand out.

Bard is such a badass grandpa!

Dex-chan lover
@Hexador
Well....There is a giant arse wall, and there are the consistent invasion of monsters (Kijial). The entire premise of the Tersia family resides in protecting their land from these monstrous invasions.
So, yeah. Chap 15 is no way the end of the story, but it does feel like it all ties together so nicely, that it's hard to see how the story can keep up the same momentum.

Honestly, I am getting Claymore vibes right now.

Oh shit, i was preparing for the end. This is an all around quality manga.

I feel uncomfortable reading this. When is the last time I've read a manga or ln that had a plot?

If you like this, check out the new manga from this author, its also pretty good

nothing here to read. none action, adventure, or fantasy. the story have slice of life that takes place in medieval time. you like that then read. don't like don't read

The life of a knight is sadder than i thought.
It feels a lil uncomfortable and weird the heroine who was younger to die earlier than everyone else. It's also sad that they werent able to talk to each other at least one last time. I also thought that a romance would blossom after what happened what would have been more realistic but oh well. The sadness of life and the passage through time. A truly feelsbadman.

Big F for the ride-or-die known as Stablos

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
No matter what happens, this will stay as one of the few manga that i can rate 10, so long it keeps its quality up (which is extremely likely)

Users who are viewing this thread