Her Majesty's Swarm - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - No need for a guide

0RVP2K.jpg

Thanks for the translation!

Btw, super minor thing, but I think 'have' should be 'has' on page 16 with "Our queen have some questions for a lowly creature such as yourself" since queen is a singular noun

Dex-chan lover
@Quanyquan18 Those are precisely it. Quite literally ALL of them are "some japanese person gets thrown to another world based on a game they played while alive and now they're some sort of an overlord (or at least a very powerful entity)". ALL of them follow the same exact base premise, and ALL of them ends up having the end goal of taking over the world in some way. Four examples are enough examples to warrant an 'again' from me.

On the case of Maou-sama Retry I guess you could make an argument that he isn't ACTIVELY trying to take over the world but he is building a fucking territory on his own right now and if that's not a stepping stone to world domination I don't know what is.

@magnadrake Out of my four examples the only ones who goals is world domination is overlord and Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra.The Executed Sage Is Reincarnated as a Lich and Starts an All-Out War isn’t even a isekai he was born in his world he dies and years later he transforms into a lich his goal isn’t even proper world domination he’s being evil for humanity to untie and fight against a common enemy so they won’t kill each other.

maou retry also is definitely not a evil overlord he goes out his way not to kill people or try’s to invade other country he never even had thoughts about it and he clearly never stated a goal for world domination tbh he doesn’t even have a clear goal His current goal is to find as much information as he can as to who, why, and how he was summoned, and if he can return home and we both know how that goal in isekais almost never work out.

@magnadrake if you’re argument was for Light novels I wouldn’t have a argument because I know there’s a decent amount of evil world domination novels if you look hard enough but for manga there’s only 3 mangas with that genre (overlord, her majesty swarm, and Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra) I honestly wish there was more evil overlord mangas there way too many goody two-shoes manga out there.

MD@Home
Thanks for the hard work

And I’m glad to hear that you’ve got a job. I hope your situation got better

Users who are viewing this thread