Joou Heika no Isekai Strategy - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Lisitsa Familia's Demise

Not gonna lie, that first page got me before I realized "wait, I'm using the dark theme". 🤣

Dex-chan lover
MC without motivation for anything.
Great.
She got motivated when her first name servant died, and she retaliated with as much power as she could gather on short notice. That felt satisfying, but she's back to square one: she has no clear objective, no driving force aside from a vague desire for "victory" imposed on her by her swarm.
So what now? Wait for her to be discovered so she can retaliate? Is that how the story goes, with a passive MC who doesn't know what to do until she gets attacked? No active attempt at world conquest, no thirst for adventure, no longing for her past world?
That's a bit lacking. Any NEET isekai has a more active MC than this one. Even those that actively pursue a quiet life make more effort to that end than this MC.

Dex-chan lover
@Wyrm The MC has some issues that are not yet obvious, so cut her some slack until then, and after they are revealed you can lash at her with gusto.
Hint:
Gradual mind warping from a third party.

Fed-Kun's army
Weird that a duchy is the same size as an empire, but still looking forward to seeing how she attains victory. Thanks for the chapter and 1st page almost had me.

Dex-chan lover
1-155b75b1572abafeb578b101e6ae40715bfb20f5a9759a5e2ca9949492ad9e0c.jpg

you've been trolled!

Well she is not good.... it is only survivor at this point, she is not a hero, just the protagonist... i like it.

Users who are viewing this thread