Joou Heika no Isekai Strategy - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Tragedy

BLACK HOLE!
BewitchedSelfishIrishwolfhound-size_restricted.gif

Dex-chan lover
I went and read the available LN. The story was interesting but the writing felt amateurish and not as good. I wonder if the manga adaptation will be able to smooth out rough spots.

those fucking bastard human call other demon but doesn't realize they are the true demon lol

Dex-chan lover
@Kefrayba

I thought the same in regards to the ln, I am wondering how much of it was due to the translation.

it's weird how she can casually genocide entire countries, including women and children, but is offended to the point of starting wars to avenge the victims of other atrocities. Essentially volumes one and two.

And they way she uses self serving logic to absolve her self is off putting. ("It doesn't matter who I kill, it's just a game, and even if it's not they'll just want revenge of I don't kill everyone." "Hey I am a mass murderer but at least MY soldiers don't rape, let's honor the dead by eating their corpses!"

In another writer's hands it could be interesting, but MC's internal struggle just comes off as rank hypocrisy. Feels like a fan fiction in the Overlord universe, though Ainz's motivation is consistent at least.

Double-page supporter
I wonder just how much her ego has been twisted. Some of what she is doing is inconsistent with rationality, but would be perfectly consistent with a hypocrite who revels in their hypocrisy for the sake of being self-serving. Very interested to see where this goes.

Dex-chan lover
Ohh... Is this a hero unit or just a mid-tier mob?
Can't wait for the next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread