Here U Are

it so great!
i love the pace of the story, it not to fast nor slow, just right. 😍
I love the drawing too, it is so beautiful.

Ahhaha i cant stop laughing, he always put homorous ehm.. humorous things secretly, just like laughing panda etc

Whyyyy. It's been 82 chapters. I am so stressed. The point of a romance is...the romance.
I want to see them together, navigating what it means to be together, not agonizing and lying and agonizing a bit more and then being dramatic. We get it, they're gay, now show us the romance that we were expecting to see. I don't care about the teen jerk and the owner of the bar. I don't care about the bespectacled gray haired dude and that rando on the street. And I damn sure don't care about the one chick who keeps inserting herself into their business for her own entertainment. She's fetishizing them and it's just gross. I came here for romance between Lihuan and Yuyang.
If we hit a hundred chapters and we're still at this point,
or if Yuyang hurts Lihuan again because he's too scared to communicate,
I'll just go back to reading Honto Yajuu (a goofy gay romance that has actual dating in it) and Shimanami Tasogare (a story that addresses the nuances of being LGBT) over and over again.

shout out to xiaoyi for snapping but politely tellung wangwang that fetishizing two males in love with each other is not okay go off on her xiaoyi

Users who are viewing this thread