Hero Classroom - The Life of the Former Great Hero

Somebody please translate this omg ima cryyy!! THEY GOT MARRIEEEED!!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I fucking hate that cassim guy with all my heart, what a disgusting character. I have no problems with perverted characters, but when they're this over the top like him or mineta from mha it actually infuriates me

Any chance that the existing raws get translated faster? They are at chapter 59. :/

Group Leader
Any chance that the existing raws get translated faster? They are at chapter 59. :/
Heya! Seeing as we're a pretty small team and chapters average from 30-40 pages with quite some redraws, we're trying our best to get the chapters done in a timely manner! For now we're aiming at a chapter every two weeks.

Heya! Seeing as we're a pretty small team and chapters average from 30-40 pages with quite some redraws, we're trying our best to get the chapters done in a timely manner! For now we're aiming at a chapter every two weeks.
Great. Thanks. I am not in a hurry. Just wanted to be sure if it gets continued. In the meanwhile I read the raw chapters (and understand like 20-30% :D). Thankfully those have Furigana which makes Kanji life easier for me.

Haven't read, but the anime sucked so much I've decided to give 1* to manga as well

Dex-chan lover
You know, you could cut Claire of this story and nothing would change, it even could get better, Jessica also does nothing for a long time, but at least she compliments the gag.

But why is Lumeria here? She is basically Earnest two. Thats it thats the joke, that they compete.

And the robot that just keeps being abused by blade since her arc ended, her only role is pop up pop culture references and spout present knowledge.

and the whole Maria is useless when she is basically in Mao form the entire time.

And they kinda ruined sophie when she combined...

And i feel like i have read Earnest a 100th times, cause i have, but whatever.

If you cut Claire, Lumilia and the robot this series would improve.

On that matter... the boys.

Cassim is disgusting, but it kinda works as a evil role model for Blade who spouts awful advice to comedic effect.

But Leonard and Clay?

Why are they both here?

For a moment i tought they were gonna make Leonard the 'friend' kind of like Zero no tsukaima Guiche. Then he move sto background, and one thinks that they'll just keep Clay and Cassim, but not, he just returns as if nothing.

Leonard and Clay dont give enought for both to be kept here.

With the cast cleaned up the series could at least be more consistent.

Users who are viewing this thread