Heroine? Saint? No, I'm an All-Works Maid (Proud)! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
please spoiler me, will father and daughter ever meet each other ?

Maybe she did that first, then he suggest she change to something else. Like maybe his hair color is unique to his family so she'd be seen as hidden child of the family or something.

Dex-chan lover
Busted the first second she appeared. Just changing the color scheme didn’t work here.

Dex-chan lover
Yoooo, mind going into detail? Also, don't forget the spoiler tag for those who care
In case you don't know, that guy is spewing bullshit. They literally cannot afford to fire her due to financial issue.
Also this is a misunderstanding novel/manga, so yes Melody does talk to her father in the next scene but somehow both still doesn't realize who the other is.
Vol1: Melody does her maid job, demon lord almost ded.
Vol2: Melody does her maid job, brainwashed people wake up.

Dex-chan lover
I hope no romance happens and she is just a maid for someone who appreciates her! Or since I saw the spoiler above That Melody fights and gets kicked out of the house maybe she ends up working for her father and revealing herself, but he decides not to force any of the issues given how happy she is as a maid

Dex-chan lover
Thank u for the hard work to give us such a beatiful chapter damn they all beatiful especially MC such a stunning appear, and what a lovely pair of master-servant to look at each other like that hahaha so funny

Dex-chan lover
"Siren" of the Kingdom?
Sirens are infamous for tempting unwary sailors and giving them free tickets to Davy Jones' locker though.

Dex-chan lover
In case you don't know, that guy is spewing bullshit. They literally cannot afford to fire her due to financial issue.
Also this is a misunderstanding novel/manga, so yes Melody does talk to her father in the next scene but somehow both still doesn't realize who the other is.
Vol1: Melody does her maid job, demon lord almost ded.
Vol2: Melody does her maid job, brainwashed people wake up.
Yeah. Makes sense that he didn't spoil tag it and wasn't moderated

Users who are viewing this thread