Heroine? Saint? No, I'm an All-Works Maid (Proud)! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Pls let the girls dance together properly. I have seen a lot of stories where the girls said they would be dancing together, but didn't happen at all. Hope this is not another one of these.

Dex-chan lover
Pls let the girls dance together properly. I have seen a lot of stories where the girls said they would be dancing together, but didn't happen at all. Hope this is not another one of these.

Oh don't worry, the interrogation dance will happen.
They started to enjoy dancing together and Melody got so into it that she's start causing magical glows to appear everywhere from the relaxed hold on her magical power.
And Luciana ends up having to snap her out of it to get Melody to stop the phenomenon.

So the actual interrogation will happen off screen, after the two sneak away while people were awed by what just happened.

Also Lectis will finally connect the dots and realize Melody = Celesti.

Dex-chan lover
ngl that's an interesting mechanic though. This whole dance event could even be a crucial event for min-maxers

Dex-chan lover
Oh don't worry, the interrogation dance will happen.
They started to enjoy dancing together and Melody got so into it that she's start causing magical glows to appear everywhere from the relaxed hold on her magical power.
Hell yeah! Thanks for letting me know!

Also Lectis will finally connect the dots and realize Melody = Celesti.
Whatever, I only care about the girls. Anyway, we'll see Annemarie dancing with another girl even if it's not Luciana or Melody?

Dex-chan lover
Whatever, I only care about the girls. Anyway, we'll see Annemarie dancing with another girl even if it's not Luciana or Melody?

To be fair he quickly realize he can't reveal this because Melody wish to remains a maid and if the dad restore her noble status she wouldn't be able to remain one.

Sadly the dance part is over, Annemarie get introduced to Luciana but before they get too far into discussions THE big event Christ + Anne were worried about occur.

A person possessed by the demon lord appear, aiming to kill the prince.
Luciana does "Get down Mr.President" and tank the hit.

Fight ensues

Then in the middle of that the cursed sword (vessel of demon lord) started cracking, and the demon lord noticed it's from 'saintess's power'
But it didn't sense her when it jumped in here, meaning it's just some lingering power.
So it tried to remember the flow of events...

Before it enter everything's fine, the prince and the mages weren't any issue.
It did hit Luciana...
Look at her

"Silver Saint Barrier"
Ultimate equipment of the saintess giving her max stat, regen, attack nullification and...
PURIFY AND COUNTER DEMON LORD'S POWER WITH DOUBLE POWER.

(btw it's more like a blessing to an equipment so the saintess can wear whatever and have this effect on them)

/oof

But it sense that Luciana isn't the saintess...
Then it noticed TWO MORE people with similar equipment (Luciana's mom and dad)
While mentally retorting how ridiculous the situation is.
clank
The sword got slash in half, by the prince.
He's like "uhh, you were completely open" then the prince looked back at Anne "umm, was I not supposed to do that?"
Anne "I don't know!"

Outside Luciana's dad slam into the barrier demon lord put up.
The gear effect kicks in, breaking a hole in the barrier.
Demon lord take this chance to escape with its spirit.

Goes on to possess a small, dying doggo.
Then it smell Luciana's scent and follows it to the residence.

It sense one person in there without any magic power.
So it decides it's safe and sneak in.

Well, Melody finds it, and in her anger at the doggo messing up the place, part of her normally 'perfectly suppressed' magic leaks out

Demon Lord (the silver colored magic! YOU're the saintess!?)
rip

Dex-chan lover
I hope this series stay away from romance for the mc. Its so hard to find series with a female mc that doesnt involve romance even if, the series doesnt have a romance tag…

Dex-chan lover
"It's cute, so it's OK!" "Cuteness is Justice!"

Can't disagree with that. Especially when it comes to stiff, dumb, and useless formalities.

Can lower the difficulty? Elitist would could you a pussy for that one
On the other hand, you get to dance with the villainess.

I love the prince and villainess reincarnators. those 2 are really hilarious.
They're a bit like Endo and Kobayashi. But in-world.

I hope this series stay away from romance for the mc. Its so hard to find series with a female mc that doesnt involve romance even if, the series doesnt have a romance tag…
It's a bit like finding an isekai with romance but without harem.

Dex-chan lover
"Everyone around was surprised, yet no one would come out and point out her fault." "Cuteness is justice."
For the first time I see a manga that point out a violation of dance customs, but still tolerance it, instead of murmur out of it. Well, maybe because this is a comedy instead of tragedy manga.

Users who are viewing this thread