Heroine? Saint? No, I'm an All-Works Maid (Proud)! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I hope he tells the farther straight away, I'll be annoyed if the supposedly loyal dude refuses to tell him simply because she likes being a maid - it'd make more sense for the father to be told just how dedicated she is as a maid so that he understands that, and doesn't interfere with her work.

Dex-chan lover
Changing hair and eye colour isn't enough to hide who she is. It might pull the wool over someone's eyes if they don't think too closely about it, but once they start paying attention...

Oh, I hope he tells the farther straight away,
I've got a split mind about it. While I don't want her to be found out, I still think the others deserve to know. It's one of those hindsight things — if they respect her decision after finding out, they can know, if they don't, they can't.

Dex-chan lover
I really really hope they run with the discovery and don't just sweep it under the rug. I don't think they will but boy do I hope

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit. He already found out. Please let her keep doing her dream job as a maid.

Oh, I hope he tells the farther straight away, I'll be annoyed if the supposedly loyal dude refuses to tell him simply because she likes being a maid - it'd make more sense for the father to be told just how dedicated she is as a maid so that he understands that, and doesn't interfere with her work.

Hahaha, too bad he didn't tell him, her grandfather and his superior, exactly because of this reason.

At least in LN.

I'm on melody happiness on this tho

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure that Lect may have fallen in love with Melody/Celesti, so he might give in to love to not tell on her. Though I could totally see him trying to still work out a marriage where she can still work as a maid. Even use her real name in private but agree to keeping it a secret so long as he can keep spending time with her.

Dex-chan lover
I'm on melody happiness on this tho
purposefully not replying to the spoiler but kinda shame and not. I hope nothing major happens with her relationship with Luciana.

shame that Lect didn't snitch either because he developed a crush on Melody and/or Luciana's family and Lect's employer have the same social standing that they can't force Melody to come with them.

kinda hoping for the runaway maid meets and works for the demon king who is actually a girl/have a daughter since MC prefers working for girls iirc

Users who are viewing this thread