Heroine? Saint? No, I'm an All-Works Maid (Proud)! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
So the big demon threat just comes in, gloats about being so powerful and evil, but fails to cut even a single person, and is taken out by one magic attack and a few slashes from the prince? lmao lame :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Mighty maid magic manages to miraculously maintain master's mortality from the malice of the maladjusted manipulated maniac! A miracle most magnificent and our modest motivated maid might not even be mindful of the macabre moment menancing her master.
you know mortality means death, right?

Aggregator gang
I really hope melody keeps resolving the plotline by just doing maid duties. Seems out of character for her to act on anything other than her job.

Dex-chan lover
her priorities be like
1. her master
2. her maid role models

27. some guy? that asked her to the ball

112. otome game plot

Dex-chan lover
Imagine losing a fight because some no name maid has a hard on for being over the top in her chosen profession.

Dex-chan lover
That's a bit thick of a tragic backstory. At least it was only briefly described.

Lol, the saint won and she didn't even need to be around to do it. Now that's OP.
Her feelings are strong enough. Maidenly powers and all that.

Phew thank god the teacup was okay, i was on the edge of my seat that chapter
Did you doubt her to that extent? Such weakness. :p

The slave guy's backstory is surprisingly really dark for a story as light-hearted as this. Pretty compelling though, I hope the demon lord gets expelled from his body and he gets a happy ending.
I thought the "villainess" backstory was more interesting, tbh.

112. otome game plot
It's generous of you to put it on the list at all.

Dex-chan lover
After misreading at the start, I had a genuine feeling that Melody at the ball was her double and the entire time she was attending to the mansion. :pacman:

Thank you for translations!

Dex-chan lover
Mighty maid magic manages to miraculously maintain master's mortality from the malice of the maladjusted manipulated maniac! A miracle most magnificent and our modest motivated maid might not even be mindful of the macabre moment menancing her master.
Amazing amateur acquires an abnormality also known as an abhorrent alliterative attack!
Careful, 'cause it could be contagious!
It somewhat seems sad or silly, so... I'm supremely sorry for speaking in such stupendously stupid sentences.

It's cool to see that the villainess Annemarie, the reincarnated one, already changed her life through sheer effort from her original in-game version.

Dex-chan lover
I hope slave boy can be saved and its nice to see the og villainess works hard and can actually develop her powers to be better, I always hated when weak villainess' are isekai'd from birth and their powers don't grown no matter how hard they try to improve (bakarina)

Users who are viewing this thread