Heroine? Saint? No, I'm an All-Works Maid (Proud)! - Vol. 4 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Finally
Annemarie will get her date event with Melody.

(OG is Christopher with Celesti)

Supporter
It is the return of the best maid since Maidman! Thank you for the translation.

I wonder how far off the story will go now that the demon lord is defeated and she will be at the school...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Poor dad, feels bad that he's the only one blamed when she walked in on them making love early in the morning.

Could anyone figure out anything frin teh silhouettes?

Fed-Kun's army
I hope the family realise they'll need to hire more people as a melody replacement
A whole barrack worth of maids...

Dex-chan lover
But, why does that leave her only having negative opinions on her father? Was it some kind of fetish type thing with the mom tied up? Was the mom possibly blanket-burrito'd and she only saw her dads ass as he was humping the blankets?
I did not need this mental image

Fed-Kun's army
But, why does that leave her only having negative opinions on her father? Was it some kind of fetish type thing with the mom tied up? Was the mom possibly blanket-burrito'd and she only saw her dads ass as he was humping the blankets?
unlikely that the parents were fucking, possibly post fuck or they were just naked

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

Didn't expect we immediately get the one-day maid chapter, IIRC this was a side story in the LN volume.

BTW in the LN the narrator noted it's a miracle that Luciana is the only child, implying the couple have action very frequently (a later chapter also described Melody cleaning up their "messy bed")

Huh, we are getting the Anne date story next. I think they skipped this in the LN, they just give a simple "BTW they went on a date"

Dex-chan lover
Really, who hasn't accidentally walked in on their parents naked/doing it atleast once in their lifetime? It builds character.
My parents always locked their door when doing it.

Of course when i was little i just thought they're asleep or something.

In my teenage years, i know the deal. Still, I've never actually seen em.

Dex-chan lover
My parents always locked their door when doing it.

Of course when i was little i just thought they're asleep or something.

In my teenage years, i know the deal. Still, I've never actually seen em.
saw my dad after he had sex only because he had a heart attack long story short hes okay but fuck was it a stressful time cause the beds was one of those highup ones and he was a heavy man so getting him off the bed was impossible so we had to just do what we could till the ambulance arrived

Dex-chan lover
wasei eigo.....
i see it kinda different from what i learn in college
in my college it was called gairaigo
but still it funny she see his father done the deed with her mother
it only a matter of time before we have her lil siblings :v

Dex-chan lover
A loli maid!
I mean she has all the parts her mother has (except flatter, which is of course better), but her father has a cock and she doesn't.

Users who are viewing this thread