Herscherik - The Epic of the Reincarnated Prince

If there's no manga chapters on here remove this!
Excuse - We leave it here only so people can find the LN (Light Novel).
If your leaving this here just for the LN then put in the website to read the LN.

Group Leader
Ama is correct. Doesn't mean there's not a bunch of fujo-bait though ;D

Dex-chan lover
Judging From illustration . No need to expect this kid will have girlfriend even in very far future chapter and after end of story :v

..............well maybe boyfriend(very very subtle) in side stories after the end of story

Yaaasssss i didn’t know they were making this into a manga 😍😍 i finished the novel a while ago I’m so happy

one page in and i smell a gay and pedophile vibe
that's gotta be a new record

OMG YEEEES ITS HERSCHERIK!!! I LOVED THE NOVEL SO MUCH I MTLED 3 VOLUMES INTO J TALK.
let me tell you the novel is totally worth the read it’s so good and I love the characters, their interactions and everything!!!

The only thing missing here is BL (T_T) it is not a BL, but the character interactions makes you wish it was. BUT the story itself and HERSCH OUR ADORABLE BUT STRONG AND COURAGEOUS 30+ WOMAN REINCARNATED PRINCE IS TOOOOOTALLY WORTH IT.

now I only hope the manga with be just as good. The novel has some reeeeeallly nice illustrations 👍 so go check those out,

Aggregator gang
is it gonna be shota BL?
this series starting in the gray zone x_x

Ahhh! I'm a huge fan of the webnovel and I'm so happy someone decided to translate the manga too!

For those who don't know, the series has absolutely [uno][/u] BL. It concentrates on mystery and political intrigue instead.

Please give it a try!

after read this manga, I have confirm that japanese people sure have low awareness regarding traffic etiquette😁😁😁😁

Users who are viewing this thread