Herscherik - The Epic of the Reincarnated Prince

Group Leader
@talisay999 not axe, creative differences between the artist and author such that the artist quit. But if there's enough sales of the 2nd volume, the publisher is open to negotiate a new contract with a different artist! So...PLEASE BUY THE BOOK EVERYONE

THIS THING IS AWESOME I LIKE THE ML/FL so much she/he is awesome and talented and know how to do things !!!

So far so good however how come there are some Shounen ai vibe to it?? Although not BL huh~... Let's see how this goes~

Group Leader
@mase_aga It doesn't have to be if people support the manga with their wallet, letting Futabasha know it's in their best interest to continue this great series with a new artist (since the reason it's stopping at volume 2 is cause the original artist had creative differences, but the contract the author has with the publisher leaves them open to contract a new artist...if there's enough support)

Does this have a novel? If so, does someone mind telling me some spoilers about that "NOT BL" part of the desc?

ah yes, not BL
i love this not-BL manga
mhm, the not-BL here is quite wonderful

jokes aside, the manga is really good so far... the start is pretty slow (and could probably feel hopeless if we weren't up to ch7), but now that it's picked up this is great. tyvm to HaruPARTY for translating this 😀

Dex-chan lover
@MoonLightXC Every single manga that has a novel always has a noveupdates link directly under the description above. This goes for every single manga that it applies to, so if you're ever curious you can just look there.

Buy the book guys I want the manga to continue WHY IS EVERY GOOD THING ENDING LIKE THIS!!!

I don't mind buying the book. But they don't have it in English. I can't read japanese yet

? Didnt i've seen more raw chapters than that the last time ? oO I'm confused.

Users who are viewing this thread