Heterogeneous Linguistics - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - We're Both in the Same Boat

Fed-Kun's army
Minos are extra cute today!

Ill for sure buy the english copy, thanks for your hard work!!!

Thank you so much for another excellent chapter, and also for the heads up regarding the official releases! You and the other folks working on this have already done a wonderful job (the footnotes on grammar etc. comparing it to Japanese and other languages have been great), so that's really exciting; I'd want to get them anyway to support the author but of course it's great if they also go into the nerdery that makes this series so fun.

Dex-chan lover
Dude tried to milk the father. 10/10 gag, never gets old. Also, the absolute levels of SOFT on those minotaurs is unbelievable.

Group Leader
@ilikepi31415 I'm just shocked. Most official translations not only come out YEARS after the original release, but are sub-par translations with major changes to dialogue, lack of honorifics, and over localized text. Considering just how important the text is in this is, I don't know how that same industry would produce a decent product.

Dex-chan lover
So. We finally have a first girl. And it’s a lamia girl! MC, you sly dog.

"I think you're good"
"I think you're good too"
"putting somethin in the oven is good"
"children are good"

he really isn't putting two and two together for someone studying communication

Dex-chan lover
He might be following the professor's foot steps a little too closely right now.

Minotaurs in this series are adorable, though. Especially the little ones.

@Jeraflare

To be fair, he thought she was a guy and has no idea whether or not they have the same kind of phrasing that we do, like"putting a bun in the oven".

Dex-chan lover
this manga gives me more appreciation for language and makes me reflect on the complexity that each language gains year after year and how we may consolidate parts of other languages into our own to express ourselves and intentions appropriately. Though more misunderstandings will come up as a language becomes more complex as not everyone will see the benefit in understanding every little thing.

I did learn the problems with observation only which makes sense why those biologists who spend loads of time with a specific animal come to really understand that community and possibly a species.

i love this series so much :( i wish i could read a new chapter every week but its such a great treat when its updated. same with mieruko.

Dex-chan lover
This has an official translation???

Well, thanks. I would gladly support them!

Dex-chan lover
Page 4::
Watah in da fiah! WHY!!! I notto understand.

Double-page supporter
@Werebearguy

He didn't try to milk the dad

The dad just gave him the stink eye while he was milking the guys wife.
Minotaur hands can't milk apparently

Users who are viewing this thread