High Position - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Cassette Tape Music

Fed-Kun's army
....If he does what I think he's going to do...
If he mixes up these tapes I'm going to have to drop.
For fucks sake don't mix up the tapes.

"Michael Jackson Thirrer"
ba2.png

Aggregator gang
So, been doing a bit of research and I have found out what "インレタ" is.

It stands for "instant lettering" and is basically a type of sticker/decal that you can use. I think there are other types of stickers, I saw something about "chromatic" stickers.

It seems like they are often used on model trains, but it seems like you can get many sorts of stickers, not necessarily letters, that are
インレタ. So like a laptop sticker could be インレタ too.

@laiseran That is pretty interesting. So it means cassette's label? Then again, why would he need to scratch it off if it can be taped over? Used to do that with VHS all the time. (o_O)

On a different note, this man is a serious player...

"AN INOSENTO MAN BILLY JOEL" and "Michael jackson Thrirrer" is top tier music that everyone should be listening to

Group Leader
@laiseran

Ah, thanks! That makes perfect sense. I used to build plastic models and I remember soaking those instant letters in water (really old method...) and gently, slooooowly..... sliding them off the backing and to the body... Since most of what I built were German WW2 tanks (Tamiya w00t w00t!) , I did about a thousand Wehrmacht signs in my life...

Group Leader
@fb_galaxy5

Remember, Amano is renting records and dubbing them to a cassette or recording them off the air. So the case he has would be blank. He could write with a pen, or he could try to get a little fancy and use the instant letters to make them look cool. The scratching part may be the way of putting on the letter. I used scratch, but a more accurate translation (now I know what inletter is) would be, "rubbing on the inletters (to transfer to the new surface)"

Aggregator gang
Oh man please dont mix up the tapes... All I want is one of these return to highschool mangas not ending up with pure suffering

I love this translator

they have a lot of character, they almost feel like a narrator

@juicius
>if this was a shoujo manga, she would be the yandere girl who secretly love sachiko
*Shoujo-ai

nah im just kidding with you. have fun holidays, im looking forward to their end

Dex-chan lover
@Amduscas

Gad yeah please don't go for the clichéd swap. This series has defined my expectations so much, it'd be a huge bummer if it went down a misunderstanding drama route.

Users who are viewing this thread