High Position - Vol. 5 Ch. 35 - Ano Toki wo Wasurenai "I Won't Forget About That Time"

Fed-Kun's army
Well, this is really unexpected development. In only just four more chapter left, I hope the ending would left a good resolve at the end. :/

Contributor
Every thing in this chapter surprised me. I expected it to be a slow burn to a peaceful ending with Ozawa, not a Sachiko timeline nor a return to his original, pathetic self.

Double-page supporter
Oh shit, he has the READING STEINER
Quick, we have to go back to β world line to save everything.

Ah, I was thinking last evening that we'd probably get to see the time/reality slip again if the manga was to finish this soon.
Didn't think I'd be this right.

Thanks a lot ThePaulBunyanTrophy, I'm looking forward the next chapters, when you have enough time to do it. Don't rush it, everyone has their lives.

Fed-Kun's army
what a wild ride ... I would shot myself if I were stuck as piece of shit after I'm experiencing the joy of other life.

Contributor
Was this axed or something? It's just going so fast from one chapter to another one. Like author didn't have time anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Rushed ending, feels like it was axed. The pace of the other similar manga is a lot more consistent.

Group Leader
it's not exactly axed. its like was planned by takashi kira only 5 volumes.

Users who are viewing this thread