High-Rise Invasion - Vol. 21 Ch. 258 - The Sister I am Proud Of (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Why did Seven Seas Entertainment purchase a license to issue an official English-language translation of this series? They're going to have almost nothing but angry customers.

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@mismarca her brother is in fact adopted into her family and sniper mask is his older brother that he hasn’t seen since getting adopted.

@dokidoki well technically it’s not the end, the series ended because it’s switching publishers. Part 2 or whatever it’ll be called will start soon.

Double-page supporter
So according to this manga, the reason for so may people get isekai'd is because the god doesnt exist yet?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if that *POUND* SFX sounds like the Inception horn.

Sad to see another example of a great story, which got stretched so hard it lost it's value and got axed as a result. RIP.

Dex-chan lover
The internal state of the story is so poor that it's hard to imagine the mangaka moving it in an interesting direction with a continuation (at a different publisher or otherwise).

Dex-chan lover
@Avenger88id

Yes and no.

The reason that people were being drawn to the world in the first place was to create a god, but the Administrator increased the number for reasons of his campaign to himself become that god.

While the system seeks to create a god, it isn't clear that that god is the supreme being; there might be some still more powerful entity.

The Supervisor believes that the god has not been created. It is not likely that the mangaka intends for the Supervisor to be wrong on this point or that the mangaka will come to have the intention that the Supervisor had been wrong, but it is not impossible either.

Double-page supporter
@Oeconomist thx for the explanation. Though i meant that sentence as a joke referring to the recent isekai boom.

Appreciatr the efforts though.

Aggregator gang
@Twi
What?? does she have 2 brothers then?. I've been skipping the series so I'm lost here.
1 is Makoto and the other 1 is the sniper dude?
How come the sniper dude gets adopted and not been seen through her entire life?, sounds weird to me.

..............really liked the premise and the world concept. Been following it since the beginning. I think i said that this is one of my favorite mangas at one point. It leading up to absolute nothing like this is honestly disappointing smh

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@mismarca sniper didn’t get adopted only the younger brother. He chose not to get adopted and lived in the US I think. So sniper is not her brother and though never said it looks like she was too young when her brother was adopted and doesn’t even know they aren’t blood related.

Users who are viewing this thread