Highschool of the Dead

Dex-chan lover
@contrasena
I agree. But, the main question is, "who will pay for this very expensive fanfiction"?
These days, the only reason to adopt something into anime is to promote merchandise, or maybe to sell the novel or manga. HOTD is dead merchandise-wise for a long time. There is also nothing to sell new source-wise.
So you can count the summer beach OVA as a very expensive goodby fanfiction you spoke about.

Power Uploader
Goodbye my favourite series, also R.I.P author, so far HOTD is my favourite ecchi

RIP. Watched the anime years ago and finally got to read the manga. It was good while it lasted.

Well that's it, (though I have not read it on this manga site, since I could not comment on the other one, so ill comment here), RIP Daisuke Sato. I will remember you name. I searched up HOTD on the internet, and if it gets renewed with a new author to complete the story, around the time like NOW (if it does), then we can expect a season 2 in a year ( is what it says on the internet). BUT! don't take it seriously since its unlikely, though I don't like to make up scenarios on how it concludes, id like to read/hear it from the new creators them selves..... if that ever happens. There aren't many zombie like amines out there that I know of, and this was my first zombie one and in fact the best ever one. Thank you for this masterpiece, Daisuke Sato.

Double-page supporter
When a creator dies, a whole world dies with them. RIP Satou Daisuke & HOTD.

Users who are viewing this thread