Himegasaki Sakurako wa Kyou mo Fubin Kawaii - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
yooo its pg 6 and im already pressing F here

edit: read out the rest of the chapter....im gonna run out of Fs...

Dex-chan lover
a manga that fully knows what it is and plays it's part to the fullest.. how rare.

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually hopeful that they end together, because this time the manga is self aware

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe its just some dumb mistake on her part, but, if she doesnt win we riot.

Fed-Kun's army
@deathmailrock well i would have rather they started when the manga came out and not now. but it is what it is.

i wonder who what decides what gets translated in the first place. since you know this is fan.

Say

Group Leader
@ss4chris I don't understand why you are complaining about us picking it up late.
You do realize that translating a manga is something we cannot do at a whim, right? Plus we can't keep tab on all possible manga releases and start translating manga as soon as they begin serialization, you are asking for way too much.

Fed-Kun's army
@Say whos us? are you in charge of this?

that's why i asked what is factored into it to translate something fast or slow

im not asking too much but just the right amount. sorry you took offense/ got offended. its just you see other manga get picked up right away and then manga like this is like 3-4 months in and is just starting now.

Say

Group Leader
@ss4chris yeah our group handles this and some other projects.
There are many things that come into play when deciding to pick up a project. First is wether we like it or not, then comes the issue of "do we have the time to do that?" and then wether we have the right staff to keep the project going without problems.
And in the case of this manga specially, we just didn't know it came out until recently. We don't have an all comprehensive list of what comes out.

Dex-chan lover
@ss4chris Of course, I'm grateful to the translators and don't mean to complain. Just stating a wish. But normally, if there are more chapters already out, then that means there are more chapters available to translate. Simple as that.

Dex-chan lover
Now all she need is a guy who will support her just like the one-shot manga called "Make Heroine wo Katasetai!!"Damn i wish that manga will get serialized.

Users who are viewing this thread