Hinamatsuri - Vol. 19 Ch. 100.5 - Volume 19's EXTRA & Final words

Dex-chan lover
I did not expect Sakamoto-kun
The fact that he acknowledge that a loli mom is common in mangas is a little disturbing. I mean I know that japanese women are rather small but still...
Great stuff. Thank you

"Now that is time to I have some fun"

The real thing was sent here.

Group Leader
Damn, this really feels like the last goodbye. Thank you for bringing it to us.

That Utako backstory really would have been something. It might have helped us see her as a more sympathetic character... but where she ended up was just too good, haha.
I'm thankful to the editor that Mami didn't get too much screentime.
I definitely wasn't expecting the familial ties between Sabu, a Central Park member, and the random drunk from the bar.
And the Anzu's adoptive parents had a SON???
Ikaruga was supposed to be Hitomi?! That's the most wild thing in here.

Also, I'm really sad to hear about Miyata Kouji. I never knew. I really loved his work, too... Damn.

Fed-Kun's army
Haiz it ended...
Was expecting some Hitomi story or best girl Anzu in the last chapter
Just realised that I was quite fond of young Hina at first, poor Utako tho,she started off as a decent character before she is reduced to a gag character
And Nitta-dolllll! did the author just forget about Nitta doll, it was such a likable addition tho

I'll miss this series TT

I didnt like the first few chapters but once anxious went homeless it got funnier. I laughed alot reading this.

Dex-chan lover
Still think Nitta and Hitomi end up together, after she graduates her university. Plus, Hitomi still has influence over Nitta, which means more interactions.

Group Leader
This manga autor sure got a thing for lolis for some reason. Anyway, what a great manga series, I'm glad I read this one.

Dex-chan lover
The timeskip was definitely a fantastic idea that made Hina more interesting.
Maturing her made for better stories and she became much more creative with her powers.

I liked that her home clothes aren't simply sweats anymore when it timeskipped to collage, while the words on her shirt changing was funny the design was eh.

I was wondering why Utako wears a cross necklace, it was so prominant I was curious if there was a reason behind it.

Glad the editor has common sense and rejected the mami storyboards.
Two volumes worth?? That would have been terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread