Hino-san no Baka

I am all for a genre change! Please don't maintain the status quo and leave them in this unbearably static ecchi friendship. Let their relationship grow!
Take the next step!
Go to the next base!

Supporter
You've spoiled us way too much, and now I check everyday for updates and go on thinking "this motherfucker's slow" every time.
Please take your time between releases if you need it. Don't do if you're a workaholic, though, all the better for me.

Yo is it still premature to put a yuri tag on this? Cuz boy things most multi chapter series with yuri tags don't get nearly as much progress as this one does.

Group Leader
Can someone with the perms put the MAL link on the MangaDex page?
https://myanimelist.net/manga/113912/Hino-san_no_Baka

Dex-chan lover
That moments you realized that her parents are coming late today FeelsAmazingMan

Dex-chan lover
What's the usual wait on publication times? Previous chapters look to be nearly daily, but I'm assuming that was a backlog clearing thing

Supporter
In the beggining I kind of held a grudge because all the promising situations ended up in nothing, but 36 chapters in my perspective has changed, especially on this new more separated releases: it has turned interesting to try to guess where things are going, what's the author going to do to flip the situation and at the same time advance the relationship.

@Alraisen gotta agree with you. I read the first, 10-or-so chapters and was like "oh no more yuri bait" but it's super well done and advances the story more and more.

Dex-chan lover
26 days and still no Hino-san and Koguma?!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Users who are viewing this thread