Hiota no Kanojo ga Ore no Motteru Eroge ni Kyoumi Shinshin Nanda ga...... - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
next you will say: "M-M-M-MISAKI-SAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! I'M GETTING OUT!!"

Fed-Kun's army
....This fucking guy.
1318712184586.jpg

Contributor
I am gonna fking crusade if he don't do a shit.

Dex-chan lover
sooooooooooooooooo

no attachments to his childhood friend...

gets a girlfriend that knows he likes to play weird ecchi games...

girlfriend willing to do basically anything to get on "the same spot" as childhood friend...

MC... not really doing anything? even though he plays ecchi... games...?

bruh... there is NOBODY in this WORLD that plays ero games that wouldnt fuck a girl like her.

At this point this is just a how to be a beta for life tutorial

Dex-chan lover
There is a line where chivalry becomes faggotry.
This MC is not straddling that, he is doing running jumps over it.

Aggregator gang
So many problems with this chapter. Firstly, how does her maid outfit even work? How does the part covering her breasts stay up? Secondly, how can someone look at those perfect thighs spilling out over top of her stockings on page 7 and not instantly jump her? She's going out of her way to communicate solely in eroge clichés because for some reason she's in love with the stupid MC, and he is totally refusing her. I feel like that is just incredibly rude.

Misaki is basically making a ridiculous expression of love (within the context of the story—acting out eroge situations does not necessarily equal love in all contexts) and this fucker is rejecting it. This manga escalates what should just be typical retarded sexuality of an eroge-otaku virgin, into something almost akin to cruelty. If I were Misaki, I'd break down and cry.

Before this chapter, I was debating if MC is gay or not but after this chapter, it's confirmed. MC is straight gay. MC is sooo gay I almost dropped this series today but the sight of Misaki in that maid outfit is enough to make me stay. I hope she eventually leaves the MC and gets with a straight man one day. Now that would make a great story.

Contributor
He's not gay, you insensitive assholes.

His parents are horrifically abusive and whenever he would get an erection they would beat him unconscious.

He's clearly suffering from trauma and is terrified of his own sexuality as a result.

Dex-chan lover
rip no more pple defending mc (was there even one other than me?)... im more on the what the fuck is wrong with this girl... is the part where the girl is dating the mc not because the girl loves/likes the mc just me overthinking? if so... fuck i dont know anymore

Users who are viewing this thread