Hiraheishi wa Kako wo Yumemiru - Ch. 48 - Is It A Dream or Reality?!

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is so rushed. How can they just skip a battle and expect us to believe it was something amazing,i mean by that loli's reaction it mus have been. Its so sad that author botch their own project ls like this, or are fucked up by the manga adaptation

Fed-Kun's army
When will the MC get his lovey dovey time with the dark spirit girl? Well, if she's the female lead though, I think there's another girl there but I already forgot who she is and I'm too lazy to recheck it

xts

I get why people are upset about skipping the battle, but given that this is a monthly release, I think the adapters made a decision to skip a battle and move into actual plot development. If they did show the battle, you can bet you’ll be reading it for at least 2months before it ends...

Maybe after the plot developmemt we'll have the battle being remembered by the observers...? o3o

Dex-chan lover
Wat...what?!

Had to look back he transformed and nothing...passes out are there missing pages or a whole chapter lol

Fed-Kun's army
wait what ? Did he go back in time again or is this just a dream ?

I just realized that my question is probably what the mangaka was going for since this chapter is entitled "is it a dream or reality?!" lol

I truly hope this isn't a sadistic manga about a man's dying dream from the demoness Farenna, who is continues to stoke his anguish and resentment by giving him false hope. It'd fit the name of the manga. It would be vicious to the readers if everything were just a dream, starting with his first return to childhood.

I desire that only this chapter was a convoluted dream.

Dex-chan lover
Is this the real life...
Is this just fantasy...
Caught in a landslide,
no escape from reality...

TBH skipping the battle make no sense and it's a dumb move,i hope they won't make same mistakes again

Users who are viewing this thread