Hitokiri Shoujo Koushaku Reijou no Goei ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it's the rush, but I don't fully trust the hitokiri and the maid about their backgrounds. Of course the MC is fairly transparent, yet there's room in her tale for things she considers irrelevant now. The loyal maid isn't well defined yet.

Dex-chan lover
This is a pretty flimsy jump off point for the plot, but Shurine is fun to follow. Feels like this is a series that will be carried mostly by MC.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter, ah yes Count Dooku's legacy lives on. I hope the maid ends up with a waifu she seems very well connected and I have a feeling we will run into Freja before to long.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Im sold! She has the Goku mindset!
Not really? Goku is fairly against killing, no matter how many chances he gives people. He's even went out of his way to get Frieza revived in super.
Weren't Radditz and Kid Buu the only ones he had direct responsibility in their deaths? and he even went out of his way to plead for Kid Buu's soul afterwards. Sure, plenty of people he fought ended up dead, but pretty sure that was often more on the victim than him?

So rather than his mindset and how he executes it, his love of challenge sounds more accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread