Hitomi-chan Is Shy With Strangers - Ch. 122

Contributor
The dreaded

Rabbit of Caerbannog?! :meguupog:

monty-python-holy-grail.gif

Dex-chan lover
Is ok man, you are not missing anything here, like only 2 women in your universe don't come with humongous hungolomghononoloughongous, that said only Hitomi seems to be kind of sane, so that's kind of the tricky part here

Edit: someone linked chapter 10, this guy is a scumbag and doesn't deserves shit

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Based on position, the tall girl is the wolf, the glasses girl the bear, and the short girl the cougar (lynx? bobcat?). On another note did they ever get names?

Look at the booooooones!
To answer your question about the names

That's a no.....author why?? I need to know what Glasses' name is at least, why is the leader the only one with a name??

Double-page supporter
Well random guy, you can't just say "oh I wanna get along with you guys" and expect to just get along with a bunch of girls

Dex-chan lover
Is ok man, you are not missing anything here, like only 2 women in your universe don't come with humongous hungolomghononoloughongous, that said only Hitomi seems to be kind of sane, so that's kind of the tricky part here

Edit: someone linked chapter 10, this guy is a scumbag and doesn't deserves shit
well IMO he's not a scumbag tho. he's done nothing wrong, bullying or harming the MC that considered him a scumbag. He's just like your regular buddy in class. The MC gets some girl of course as his friend you want to know the Tips. And besides he shows up like 112 chapters later

The names are boobs, glasses boobs, short hair boobs, shark boobs, and American boobs
You listed 5 names, but there are 6 people (beside the bunny). My first guess is that you forgot freckles boobs, but there might be a case of homonymy (in which case I'm a dum-dum 😁)

Wait genuinely is the blonde girl American? It has been so long since she was introduced and she's never the character to get development that I have no idea.

Dex-chan lover
Wait genuinely is the blonde girl American? It has been so long since she was introduced and she's never the character to get development that I have no idea.
Page 2 of the previous chapter: "3rd year in high school. Usa-kun's classmate. Moved from America and excels in sports. Along with Kaoru, watches over Hitomi-chan & co."

Users who are viewing this thread