Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Ch. 238.5 - The News is Too Shocking, I Can't Comprehend!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Them other boys are out of the way it seems.
But from what I heard, the WN version of Haruka keeps other boys away by banging certain girls in the first place :LOL:

Missing Pages Reporter / Double Page Reader
Staff
Super Moderator
@alphamine There is a page missing in this chapter:
EDIT: I was able to find the page on the MangaSushi website chapter and was able to add that missing page in myself.
1721356301704.png
1721356325346.png
05.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
How Long ago did she show up? I have hardly even vague recollections of her...

Contributor
What he give them? What did they wear

gandalf010612a.jpg

"Is it Victoria's Secret? Is it Victoria's Safe?"

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
wow, ok so a bunch of 16s year agos are deciding to commit to marriage; a life long commitment; having no chance to experience life or encountering other women, or men, that maybe or not be better suited to them later in life. Just boom, straight from the gate, Jesus Christ these nobles sure like to catch them young.

Contributor
wow, ok so a bunch of 16s year agos are deciding to commit to marriage; a life long commitment; having no chance to experience life or encountering other women, or men, that maybe or not be better suited to them later in life. Just boom, straight from the gate, Jesus Christ these nobles sure like to catch them young.
From what it sounds like they're been fucking all those women on the regular, and the women are technically nobles. If they don't marry them they're going to have half the kingdom on their ass.

Aggregator gang
From what it sounds like they're been fucking all those women on the regular, and the women are technically nobles. If they don't marry them they're going to have half the kingdom on their ass.
lol, with the power levels these boys have I'll be surprise if that other half doesn't get caught in the cross-fire and lose; badly.

Users who are viewing this thread