Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Other World is Too Straightforward!

@Kaarme We both know they would do a lot more then just "harass" her- I mean.. uh... don't judge a book by it's cover and all that positive shit -._-.

instead of thinking about their parents to scold him about unbalance nutrition, instead he thinking of the girl in his classroom. Such a great kid who lost in another world.

THEORY:
The reason why he keeps getting skills isn't because it's easy. Normally the condition of unlocking them is doing something related to the skill in order to gain skill, but what if it's also decided by percentage? That's where the maxed luck stat comes to play, skills that are rare (low percentage) becomes guaranteed whenever he does the something related to it. For the stats, I think it's some kind of skill, maybe also affected by max luck? we will see

Edit: looks like I was correct! (probably fake beware🙃)
Link to source ➡ Source!

Dex-chan lover
MC is gaining skills too easily. It feels like a death march copy cat in that regard. In that case though, the point of getting skills before transferring is useless. Let's say gaining that lvl1 cane arts cost like 10pt or whatever. But he can just gain it by swinging a stick... so what point is there in having that skill? He is gaining skills just by doing normal stuff too.

@heroeric It sounds like he's actually gotten a ridiculous deal on all of those things he was forcefully given. Does his maxed out luck counteract any of the negative(?) effects of some of his skills and titles, or increase the rate his stats increase per level, or something?
no, he has to deal with a very strong exp debuff, along with the other skill effects.

Users who are viewing this thread