Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - The [Truth and Lie] Skill

Fed-Kun's army
Did I just forget something or? Why is it so hard for him to level up?

Dex-chan lover
It feels like this manga is aimed at people who already read the novel or whatever.

Cause there's so many missing things here, I don't get what's happening. Who the FUCK is Tanaka? I mean, I can IMAGINE who he is. Some sort of evil classmate who also has cheat skills or whatever, and wants to kill everyone just because. But him appearing like this, without any explanation beforehand, makes the whole thing hard to read.

Group Leader
@LegitRikk You ever solo leveled in an MMO? It takes forever because you constantly have to stop to heal yourself, locate the next mob, lose aggro on any links, etc. Plus remember he was only on the world for about a week before he got caught in everyone else's bullshit and let himself become the Class President's slave.

@Nehona What @ocsibrm said.
h6.jpg

I wonder if the Day 24 means the 24th day since coming to the world, or it took him 24 days to fight and kill the Goblin Emperor.

Double-page supporter
@HDMI1 I remember those dark days of MMOs where you got no healing or recovery items on hand. Mages and archers and other DPs are fine with just kiting but leveling a tank feels like a slow burning hell. Hahaha

Just wondering though, he defeated a lot of mobs at a level gap and got only that much exp. Seems like there is an exp penalty on him or is the required amount just too damn high?

If I remember right the reason he doesn't level up as fast is because he has a skill that forces him to have to gain experience from several different things in order to level up.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks @ocsibrm @HDMI1
I am not surprised I did not remember him. ONE panel in chapter 5...

It still feels that a lot of explanations are "missing" or "skipped". I wonder if the LN / WN goes into more details..

Brand new skill that doesn’t get explained combined with his toughest fight that’s skipped makes this feel really off. Like others said it must not be explaining everything assuming you have read the novel or else it’s really lazy/bad writing.

Users who are viewing this thread