Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 6 Ch. 66 - A wall for the village and A garden for my beloved home!

Such a high wall would sure block a lot of 🌞. And what about the front gate? No secret entrance or escape tunnel? C'mon. 😛😄

Thank the manga gods he finally got away from that bitch Prez and got himself a decent, caring gal who likes his interests.

Double-page supporter
Hand holing apron and cooking play?

I rate this "wholesome".

@Kanol she's just super shy. The girls were able to talk to her in the previous chapters

Fed-Kun's army
@Armsdealer12 Really? I remember that being communication through nodding, holding up fingers and the like. Up to this point I don't recall her talking.
Well, next chapter she talks.

Fed-Kun's army
A wall that high is going to mess with their farming in several ways, particularly by limiting the amount of sunlight their crops receive.

More importantly, the single opening in the front will channel water into the village at higher velocities and leave them no means of escape. Everyone could easily drown in there.

Fed-Kun's army
People talking about wall blocking sunlight for the crops; you all realize that people don't farm in village itself.
But would go outside to the fields.

AHHHH SOOO WHOLESOMEEEE!!!!!

MY FUCKING HEART!!!!!!
IM HAVING A DIABETES TOO!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
First time I've ever seen a fantasy story use scythes for their intended purpose lmao

Users who are viewing this thread