Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 3 Ch. 33 - Bad Mood and Discontent

Fed-Kun's army
I'd post spoilers, but the raws are so far ahead, the next chapter's no longer free to read.

Aggregator gang
Mc has the HEALTH SKILL. I would asume that this will prevent him from dying due to instant death.

Let me guess, next chapter the Class Prez will come and destroy all plans MC had for protecting her.

The longer this fight goes on, the less and less interested I am in all of it. Should've been done and over a long while ago.

I’m loving how the majority of the readers here are sick of this fight already lol

Dex-chan lover
Short chapters + a dragged on fight = people gonna get tired of it real quick. While I didnt hate this fight at the start, I'll agree in saying its dragging on for too long. This nerd doesn't seem like he's important to the story, besides giving MC a bit of motivation, so there's no reason for it to be this long.

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix
Pretty sure this was another disaster predicted by Villager A, he's had a ring or something since the start, that cancels out sudden death. Seriously, Villager A has an arena sized refugee tent, an endless pack of salt, and clothing that never needs to be repaired, replaced, or even washed seriously....

Users who are viewing this thread