Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 3 Ch. 33 - Bad Mood and Discontent

Not to sound bad or anything but I feel like this series started heading downhill the moment they decided to stretch this fight over four chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I know his brother. He's also in some kind of isekai, telling people to die, being followed by a girl and her floating spirit ancestor.

Double-page supporter
Why doesn't the MC, you know, just kill the glasses-cunt? Is he a fucking coward or something?

To bad "Instant Death" doesn't work on protagonist plot armor. At least the fight would finally be over if it did.

Double-page supporter
Now it's time for the other guy to go "This isn't even my final form..."
Ugh, end my suffering already.

Dex-chan lover
A manga with fight scenes that only lasted like 3 pages suddenly having a 4 (or longer) chapter fight? Yeah, sounds like a great idea.

This is getting axed after this fight right ? Thats way the autor is draging this so much

Double-page supporter
Alright, MC ded, bad guy won, manga over.
Nothing to see here, moving on to the next manga.
... you won't fool anyone author. It's barely a cliffhanger if we know he's not gonna die like this.

Double-page supporter
I suggest reading either the WN or LN. Either is really a lot better. Missing too much information really changes the character of the scenes. Also you loose a lot of hilarious monologue. Well there is a lot there that just can't translate into the manga realistically, so I don't fault the manga author here. But still the novels are hilarious. Also title wise you should really think "loner" instead of "lonely".

@ShadowDested
To bad "Instant Death" doesn't work on protagonist plot armor. At least the fight would finally be over if it did.
Not really plot armor. Think about tabletop games where you roll the dice. This isn't a spoiler but omitted information. "Health" skill reduces the chance of negative effects applying. The chance is then modified by Luck... As you know the MC has an extremely broken Luck stat. So that skill can never work on him thanks to Health. If it was 100% effective, it would have killed him. But if it relies upon Luck...

@ShadowDested He has a max luck stat. Death in ANY game has a low percent chance to work. There was no way in hell this was going to work on him in the slightest. Other ailments at least have the ability to work he'll just work through them quickly due to the health skills he got. But give him a fucking dice roll for survival and it will never ever work. 95% chance to hit him in x-com would always miss.

Though thinking about this I just realized that even in the Web Novel I've been slowly translating for myself with google translate he hasn't ever gone to a gambling hall or made bets with anyone. He could probably clean house that way, not like he doesn't clean house of everyone's money all the time anyway in the story....(And then cleans himself out just as quickly.)

Dex-chan lover
Unexpected. Oh well, it was a surprisingly fun isekai while it lasted.

Users who are viewing this thread