Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 3 Ch. 33 - Bad Mood and Discontent

@Discola I wouldn't even be half mad if it ended here lmao.

Of course I want to see the real end but imagine getting the rug pulled from under you like that.

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't get any shorter than that, huh?

Somebody spoil me, why it doesn't work. I simply don't have the nerve to wait another few weeks.
Did he buy an one-time "you are save"-item with the other stuff a few chapters ago? Can't remember.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, the mc is dead and the manga is over. Thanks for translating.

Dex-chan lover
IT would be so great had the author the balls to kill MC for good and continue the story from another perspective! But ofc plot armor not allowing it! meh

Contributor
@Qelix The only thing I think would counter it is the "Health" skill he picked up at the very beginning of the series.

@Jepi The other MC has "Instant Death" because he's literally Death in a human body, who wanted to see what living was like.

Double-page supporter
This guy clearly never played any RPGs. Instant Death skills only work for NPCs — whenever your characters learn them, they have a 1% success rate, and most of the bosses have total immunity.

Dex-chan lover
@Jepi
you mean that isekai in which a whole scholl bus gets transported to another world where they have to become sages or die but the mc and a few other people don't get skill thanks to a variety of reasons that are not just a mistake including
one of them is a artificial being that was made to simulate humans, another is protected by the spirit of her ancestor that deemed the system that gave skill bad since it would modify her mind to be more ok with murder and the mc is basically the literal personification of the concept of "end" so can "kill" even things like "time" and magic?

Dex-chan lover
Dumbass didn't use buffs and debuffs and now didn't even void Death. Bet he didn't void Expel either.
Should've played a real Sheen Megumi Tensay game.

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix
"Health"/"Healthy" skill, it decreases the chance of debuffs/abnormal statuses hitting. And "Instant Death" is exactly one of those. Plus, he limit broke his luck.

Fed-Kun's army
mhh is it just me or did this manga become rrly shitty since a few chapters ago? i mean i dont have a lot of expectations from this but its still subverting them^^

Users who are viewing this thread