Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 5 Ch. 49 - I feel like I'll be the one who's gonna get turned into Sashimi!

Double-page supporter
Water+Armored girl+saved him the first time+probably will save him again = The armor will fly off

Hopefully it happens ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fed-Kun's army
lmao, the author is doing this all wrong.
He shouldn't be meeting bosses and new floor mechanics on the 81st floor but on the 90th.
It's being written as if he was heading down the dungeon, not up from the bottom floor. Of course that's even if they are doing conventional dungeon crawling theme.

@Sol_Invictus He can beat high level monsters because all of his trash skills synergize to make kinda op effects. And his insane luck (maximal possible value).

Dex-chan lover
Fire!, Wind!, S-sword?, Thunder!, Water!
By the union of your powers I am the PROTAGONIST!

Dex-chan lover
> The adventurers on this world was so cool and manly, and when the otherworlders were shown, its like "Ms Prez was so cute as ever..." flipping our mood up and down

> The fish boss was timely due, because right now, one of the free game on PS4/PS5 was like about the fish boss who eats human (Man Eater)... I will play on it...

Fed-Kun's army
@Sol_Invictus I'll add more to what the other two have already told you. Basically one of MCs titles and one of his special skills vastly increase the amount of XP needed to level up, but at the same time each of this level up have much higher gains than a normal level would ever hope to give him. So even though he has a lower level, his stats are equivalent to much higher levels. It's like he is a character from a game that has a different level up system, which gives more emphasis to character power, added to a game where character levels are less important giving more emphasis to skill setups and equipment.

Double-page supporter
these chapters always end in a roundabout way... heh... see what I did there... roundabout... like the song in Jojo's... no... fine I'll leave...

Fnl

These monsters could be 40-50 lvls LOWER than they are RN and it would STILL be STUPID how easily he is defeating those monsters

Double-page supporter
@Sol_Invictus
He might have leveled some, but they haven't had him checking for some time now. Probably he'll look at his status again at some point.
But as others have said, he has extreme difficulty leveling up.

@Alex-dono-sama
The MC is also a Jo-Jo fan, though I don't recall if the manga had him doing a Jo-Jo pose or not.

The best way to explain this MC:

Everyone else levels up 100 times to get 100 stats. The MC levels up 5 times to get 100.

For people who have played RPGs imagine if someone hacked the game so reach max level by level 10. While also lowering the scalling for NPCs/Monsters.

Sharpedo used Surf!

I just realized that the manga's draw style is similar to pokemon adventures lol

Users who are viewing this thread