Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku

WTF is wrong with the rating? No doubt this doesn't deserve a 9 because it is pretty generic on some points, but this is earnestly quite well done, the story, while not fantastic, also isn't awful. And the harem tag doesn't really belong here.

A nice, lighthearted isekai that is fairly simple. Nothing groundbreaking, but not reliant on power fantasy or wish fulfillment. Somewhat lackluster when it comes to supporting cast but at the very least they're expressive and their interactions with the MC are fun. I'd say a 7 is exactly where it should be. Better than the average trashy isekai, but not good enough to set it on par with other fantastic stories.

is it just me or does the art take a really weird nose-dive at chapter 24....

This manga has a nice premise but it's really poorly handled. The things that happen aren't too bad but it's all really hard to follow. If the quality was higher I could give it a 7 as an average, light-hearted isekai, but the quality just isn't there, and without anything to grip a reader beyond weak light-hearted shenanigans over and over it gets old and boring and frustrating. I've seen worse fosho, but saying this isn't anything special is being gentle about it. Best thing I can say is the author is good at keeping things moving, and it's paced alright, even if not a whole lot happens.

lol, it's turned into yet another wish fulfillment series. A silent, shy and obedient girl that is grateful that he lets her follow him around. I'm guessing she'a submissive gamer gurl neet that likes cosplaying too.

Group Leader
Don't know what's happening with the series since it's honestly not that bad for an isekai.

Group Leader
Other than the fact that the author somehow completely just forgets the entire premise of the story halfway through, I think it's an alright isekai and at least worth a read.

@SeriousBubbles, it's a good manga, but
I personally feel like the MC is shrimping sooo much for the president, he barely goes to the world alone. I'm fine with MC's in the world alone or with a group, but he's a total pushover when it comes to the class president. While I don't mind the MC alone or with people, it bothers me how he acts. This is what I think, but I do find this manga worth reading in your freetime.

Someone did a spam upvote on this trash with bots obviously.
With that said I'm dropping this garbage, absolutely horrendous in every aspect of what you can find in the manga industry. 1/10

So he's basically a pokemon trainer battling and weakening monsters then catching them lol

@seriousBubbles

lol, welcome to 99% of isekai.
"i left hero`s party , now i`m gonna live a calm life in the middle of nowhere ", 5 chapters later - dude fighting demon generals and shit.
"i got reincarnated and a rich noble, i`m gonna live a quiet and comfortable life", becomes and adventurer fighting monsters and saving slaves and shit.
"i will not stand out ! " - gets a legendary weapon/pet/magic. shoves his nose in other ppl-s business, being as much of a nuisance as possible.
"i`m antisocial, neet , no friends or any kind of social circle" - is actually a giga chad with a huge harem of 12/10 girls, half of them ar his slaves ( he offered to release them but they wanted to be his "property" (ugh gonna vomit), is a social butterfly)

Group Leader
@Alfredooo0s Honestly I'm fine with all that, it's human emotion anyways, the only thing that irks me is the author's complete disregard for everything that's supposed to make the series special, it feels like you've been betrayed into reading another attention grabber, well at least this one isn't a dogshit reading experience but man they got us by the dicks. In any case the rating speaks for itself.

@BmustG I won't lie the "i`m antisocial, neet , no friends or any kind of social circle" manga didn't sound half bad, typed it into the search bar and then I realized what you were talking about lol. Once again I feel betrayed.

Users who are viewing this thread