Hokkaido Gals are Super Adorable! - Vol. 4 Ch. 31.2

Dex-chan lover
We all know she's gonna win so the only way to give the others an opportunity is by sending her far away

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing that the author got serialized without actually having any sort of story development planned and just started doing whatever their editor told them "worked befor".

The sweet smell of axe its close at the every chapter and is very sad indeed, such good manga it was ,btw the art is low tier on last few chapters hmm kinda of weird changes. Ahh i almost forget that girl just left without the guy wtf?! What's this story??? mc got left alone on unknown hotel just wtf with this trash writing xD

The next thing you know, the father is childhood friends with Fuyuki's mother.

Dex-chan lover
yes, give her a baby for good-bye present

ofc by holding her hands all night long

Supporter
The MC then decides to get with the senpai and they live happily ever after. The end.

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99 speculations based on previous cases of axed manga, that went the same cliche shitty moves, and how the story became really shitty and really fast, just in few chapters. This is the signs when publisher tells author "we gonna close your manga, so finish it in 3 chapters" usually. But - if it isn't axe - then it's even worse, shows that author really have no idea what he is writing, and just writing all sorts of lamest cliches.

Dex-chan lover
Is this gonna pull a Kimi no iru machi ?!?
Dear god save us all😱

Group Leader
@Mindself Why do you hurt me like this? I thought I'd forgotten.

Only good thing about this chapter was the Dad making a hilarious first appearance. Everything else was suffering. 😭

Dex-chan lover
@Gravtos ikr, the art is all over the place, looking downright doujinshi-bad-quality level at times, and the story is popping axe-kun red flags all over the place

Users who are viewing this thread