Hokkaido Gals are Super Adorable! - Vol. 5 Ch. 37

Fed-Kun's army
Firstly, I really appreciate the TL, thank you so much 💗♥️♥️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️💗❤️💗❤️♥️❤️💗❤️💛🧡💛❤️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️

@FredFriendly I had a different mindset when I started reading the manga, when a second character was introduced I thought: oh, maybe this author could make a true harem.

But after some thought and a couple chapters later I can clearly say I don't want a harem, I mean it would be cool because Fuyuki says she likes them both the same, but if she doesn't even like them romantically so the clear path to take would be the Sayurin path.

She's not the first heroine to appear but she is the most decent, she has clear feelings and doesn't waste time trying to figure out if she should confess.

I feel like a different approach would be enjoyable, I mean, how fuckin mental it would be if Fuyuki, after seeing that Sayurin likes Shiki, starts to think she also likes Shiki but then she discovers that Shiki is a dumbass and She appreciates Sayurin way more then we go Friends/gay route...

Idk, I feel like normal/cliche romcoms don't do it for me anymore, cause it sells, a lot of people like it, so not a lot of people want to risk it doing something crazy.. But I want those people, I want a writer with a creative mind willing to do something crazy..

Dex-chan lover
@Alice_is_lost I don't think the author is going for yuri, for me fuyu is expressing friend love for both... With that said, what I think is that the author maybe is trying to go for " best friend that didn't saw the MC had fellings for her started to change when MC gets a girlfriend"... I think later she will realize shiki had fellings for her and that she like him to be more than a friend... I think the story will resolve around her understand that, realize her mistake, mourn because she missed her opportunity, and then she goes to try win shiki back...

Fed-Kun's army
@Karmichel Yeah, I didn't mean necessarily yuri but I get were you come from.
I mean, if what you said happened it could be interesting, the characters would have time to reflect on their feelings while also not being stationary and actually making choices.

Dex-chan lover
I think the quiz might be broken? The question and the answer are identical.

But thank you for your hard work. (I wouldn't have been able to answer the quiz anyway) XD

Aggregator gang
The main girl doesn't need to do anything to win this one right here. GG Sayuri

My god she's beautiful... It will be very painful to see her rejected... Maybe the author will go more drama route and do a twist? (I don't think so, not in this series, but I don't want to see her hurt)

Aggregator gang
@FredFriendly Sounds like one of those NTR stories...as her reasoning makes about as much sense as the "reasoning" made in there. Clearly she didn't like him that much or that would have been enough reason for her to refuse.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, gamer girl. No matter how much more appealing you are than main girl... You just can't win. It's a shame.

Users who are viewing this thread