Hokkaidou no Geneki Hunter ga Isekai ni Hourikoma Rete Mita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
Wow, sleeping with a naked girl and not being slapped for a misunderstanding? Living in an elf village as a human without be ostracized? No tsunderes or arrogant bitches annoying the shit out of me? Wonder how long these things will last, hopefully forever, and this will be my favorite manga

Group Leader
So considering they used Crystal Geyser, which is an actual brand, is there an actual Outdoor Land somewhere, or are they riffing off of Bass Pro Shop's Outdoor World? (And the bird logo... looks familiar, but I can't place it.)

Dex-chan lover
i wonder why she thinks shes ugly, the other elfs look just like her, the only thing i can think is the lenght of her ears

Aggregator gang
Strange thing the goddess could buy from a store that sells guns and ammo in that appearance especially if its ammo she is buying.

Aggregator gang
SO.. SHe is seen as ugly due to having a plumb butt and big tits plus tall? INVEST INVEST!!

Thanks for the chapter! Great work.
Also don't mind the people complaining about parted out chapters. It'll just be people wanting more to read and being impatient.
Personally I value consistency so keeping the whole series as parts, rather than of some full chapters and some parts, is better in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
the "ugliest elf" is probably still better looking than most anyhuman there

"just salt", dude doesn't know salt worth as gold itself (maybe more) long time ago.

Since you could die without it and its difficult to process in those days.

Users who are viewing this thread