Hone Dragon no Mana Musume - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The old dragon is not dead yet

I want. To take her home. That remind me of Higarashi hahaha. Anyway. It. Looks. Like a good manga cant wait to read more of these hahahahah

Supporter
B8auVYL.png

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!
Buckle up lads, we gonna go on a feels and fluff trip

Dex-chan lover
I don't think she was abandoned, more likely she was sold by the kidnapper/family member(man with the english cap) to the slave trader(man with the top hat) as seen early in the chapter, and was being transported somewhere but the bird dropped the 'package'.

Also, she looks awfully young for a 5/10-year old, but honestly I don't mind that, better than the opposite...

Dex-chan lover
I thought we were gonna get another tearjerker of a manga where the parent figure has to leave the child in the end. But it seems like this one sped through that step in one chapter, although that might still be the case later on since Nem mentioned his summoning being temporary.

@Chizan What, you don't want to read about a three year old that acts and talks much older than he is and gets treated the same way when he recruits people?

Dex-chan lover
Connections and money I get, but bones? Wait, what?

Wasn't until I read the TL/N that they meant "health"

le3

Dex-chan lover
What a roller coaster of a first chapter. Instead of staying being sappy it bounce back to be upbeat. Thank you for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread