Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 1-bu 「Hon ga Nai nara Tsukureba Ii!」 - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - Family Meeting

Dex-chan lover
@truepurple there are no available on the market. They are probably custom made at great expense (I remember something about 8 large gold coin), so expensive that only the wealthiest nobles can afford them. Extremely wealthy merchant can only afford used ones, and that's only if and when they are available on the market. The guild master bought all the ones available for her daughter and she still had to sign a contract with a noble. On the other hand, if someone is willing to invest so much money in a person, he will treasure them, if only to protect his investment.
The real problem is finding someone who is willing to do that.

Dex-chan lover
Dad breaking down alone after everyone else went to bed, there's the real gut punch.

Seeing this chapter have the most comments. That last page really hits hard

Group Leader
tenor.gif

But I can understand how her father feels, It must be really hurt to know that you are a father but can't do anything for your daughter's health knowing that her illness is incurable.

Imagine if it was you, must be both frustating and depressing for you.

Dex-chan lover
I've read this at least five times, and this manga still makes me tear up all the fucking time.
I KNOW she's going to be fine, but fuck I can't help it I NEED MORE TISSUES

Dex-chan lover
I've already read this scene in the LN, but dear God, Gunther crying made me tear up

Users who are viewing this thread