Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 1-bu 「Hon ga Nai nara Tsukureba Ii!」

Power Uploader
@AgentKuga Old chapters are scanlated by EGS, they were removed a while ago but the group's decided to put them back

when she told them (vague to avoid spoilers but you know if you read it ;) ) i couldn't help but cry :'(

thanks for uploading the missing chapters. I was very upset with the huge gap that was there for awhile! This is definitely a great series!

If Myne starts crushing on Lutz then it’ll be pretty weird cuz they’re so young and she has an adult mind.... -_-;

Contributor
@RonBWL
Out of curiosity, will you continue to release old chapters or since EGS uploaded back here, you'll focus only on the newest one?

@KN-XIII We are still going to release the older chapters. We have the digital raws, which are updated and higher quality than the scans, so we plan to eventually have the entire volume released. Older chapters will take more time however, because we don't have a JTL dedicated to them. Our JTL right now is currently only doing the new chapters.

Power Uploader
@KN-XIII To be fair the older chapters are handled by me for the most part so it won't affect the release of new chapters. Like Matakor said, we plan to re-release everything, including chapter 1/3/4/5, because we'll be able to sync the quality for all chapters we scanlate, using volume raw at a higher resolution and consistent character naming

Dex-chan lover
Just curious, will there ever be a serious romance in this series? like in part 4 or 5?

Dex-chan lover
I honestly like this story so far, it isn’t trying to make the protagonist anything special it’s giving some depth to the MC.
Rather than getting op she’s making her own choices and knows what to do rather than keep going. She understands the limits of her situation. Downside I’d like to say though is that it focuses so much on the main cast that you never really know what’s going on in the city. You only ever get to know the main cast itself it makes the story feel really small, if they made characters that were introduced have a bit more to them then I would like it more. Just needs more people to make it feel like a city rather than a small group.

@Raben
But what about all the other comics that do that and more? is it weird when you think about it too deeply? Yes and no... I mean her minds that of is that of someone older, but her body's isn't...and who's to say that the body doesn't affect her in someway

Im so happy this one getting animation. the art looks perfect, producing it will be the most critical. I bought the books on bookwalker and play book on google

Contributor
Myne? Are you serious? Her name is either Maïn, Maïne, Maine or Mainn. In japanese it's マイン so how dehell did you come up with Myne? Are we supposed to read it as My-ne with a english pronunciation?
The names of all characters tend to be german, but Myne is dutch... honestly why are you doing this?

Users who are viewing this thread