Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 1-bu 「Hon ga Nai nara Tsukureba Ii!」

Okay, I thought it was only me who is crying, but nope

I thought I'm in my sensitive period, but well yeah, really crying

Group Leader
@Ruipaella if you're referring to the publication status being marked as completed, that is true. This is part 1, which has been fully released in Japan. You can see the link to the mangadex entry of part 2 under "Related".

Double-page supporter
@UntappedChaos It's a little bit complicated, but in a nutshell a number of scanlation groups pulled all their content from mangadex because they think the site hurts their patreon revenue (and of course, they don't get money from ads or bitcoin miners like they can with their own viewers).

I personally think this is very shortsighted on their part, but it's their decision to make... even if it just winds up driving readers to other aggregators that don't respect scanlators' wishes or give them any control at all. :/

Its really good, i yearn for this kind isekai
Not an OP char or cheat ability
And more interesting that we see on commoner side struggling with her life

Group Leader
This isekai really is not your regular, usual and boring isekai. One I understand why it's got so much hype!
A plot well-written, most of the time warming up your heart, sometimes crushing it.
The main character is not some OP one, she's struggling financially and to stay under cover, to not make them suspicious of her real identity, to survive, etc (for real, it's not just being betrayed like in the shield hero).

I would highly recommend it to any bookworm, or any reader out there hankering after a good reading!

Double-page supporter
@WhimsiCat
lol wait, she doesnt even get together with lutz? it becomes a love triangle where hes not even in it? fuck. fuckity fuck fuck.

Dex-chan lover
@unknownids :
Nope, in fact you can even argue that nobody is ever 'in love' with her (or vice versa, for that matter) so it never even become love triangle either.

Sure there's people who adore/worship her, but romantically interested in her? Not really.

Even with her THE male lead, their relationship is.....well....not exactly the typical pink atmosphere you'd see in love stories.

Double-page supporter
yea man me too. really on the fence about dropping it now or not. Just read the WN spoilers and im dropping this like hot garbage.

Double-page supporter
heh... so the basic of the story is she want to read a book, therefore she trying to make a book, including the writing of the book I presume, so she can read it herself? lol...

Users who are viewing this thread