Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 1-bu 「Hon ga Nai nara Tsukureba Ii!」

Power Uploader
@banjomarx I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you're somewhat correct, if the TL is focused enough, even daily release is possible (Because I myself worked on older HnG chapter at that speed, too). Life's not that ideal however, Fulldiver has his own life to deal with, so it's not like he's TLing HnG every single free minute he has. There's nothing BS about that 2c/m, unless he's a full time paid TL.

I wonder why more Shojo's seem to be more willing to tread off the cookie cutter path when it comes to isekai?

Dex-chan lover
wait the novel has a lot so I'm quite surprised to see this manga pub status as completed. It got axed? @RonBWL

Contributor
@Hamin
This manga only adapts Part 1 of the LN, which is three volumes. The manga finished its duty and ended. There are also two ongoing manga for Part 2 and Part 3, the former is linked in the related section under the description.

Power Uploader
@Hamin There are 3 parts of the manga, and this one, "Part 1" is completed with 33 chapters, hence the status

Dex-chan lover
I really didn't know that this series is getting an Anime Adaptation, did others know about it?

http://booklove-anime.jp/

Dex-chan lover
@Morose
Eh? I knew. But from the WN fan translation. Tehe

@Hamin
This is only part one. Look at the title
But I didn’t know before either.

Warning: Due to the group's delay policy, this chapter will be available 1 year ago

damn i laught so hard

Users who are viewing this thread