Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 1-bu 「Hon ga Nai nara Tsukureba Ii!」

Power Uploader
@Siquall I sure hope so, although the
(supposedly) not-to-everyone's-liking's LN ending
might trigger people who are spoilered and affect the manga adaption :v

Contributor
@Siquall
this manga adaptation is really good, part 2 and 3 should end soon too
As far as I'm aware, they're not even close to ending. Part 1 is only 077 WN chapters (3 LN volumes) but still took 33 manga chapters, meanwhile Part 2 and 3 are 096 WN chapters (4 LN volumes) and 105 WN chapters (5 LN volumes) respectively, and their manga only have 9 and 10 chapters at the moment. Then combine that with a roughly monthly release schedule.

@RonBWL
WN ending, the LN hasn't even started the final and longest arc yet. In terms of the WN the last released LN volume is about 422ish while the WN ends at 677. It could go differently in the LN, although it probably won't.

Power Uploader
@EveraertI think I messed up the edit last night, my bad. Will fix as soon as I wake up

I wish I could rate this with more stars. This manga is so so soooo good. Thank you Toor scans!

Oh man, this last chapter, i keep crying, i can't stop, ugh, this is so sad !! 😭
Even though the panel where they were sleeping with Turi was quite funny, I'm still sad 😭💜
I hope Myne will live well ugh, thank you so much for all your hard work !

Please rate this manga 5star, it's very different from other isekai and gives a great challenge to the protagonist whilst living a new life.

Sad chapter, great nonetheless!

Why do I feel like the father will do something foolish, but I honestly feel sorry for him he seems to be the most affected by these news and toury too but the father did well holding it in

Heavy... and mostly because it has built up the world, characters and context to the extent it hits hard. Really did not expect an Isekai about wanting to make books to end up here, but it's good.

Users who are viewing this thread