Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 1-bu 「Hon ga Nai nara Tsukureba Ii!」

Contributor
@shadowsmage
We've know since August where episode 14 would end and that's the end of Part 1. If you want you can see the preview pictures for episodes 13 and 14 here: http://booklove-anime.jp/story/
It's also already been announced (http://booklove-anime.jp/news/242) that we're going to have another adaption beyond episode 14 starting in Spring 2020 which will be adapting Part 2 (whether it'll only do half of it or all of it isn't know yet)

ITS NOT OVER THIS IS PART 1 OF 3 PART 2 WILL NOW BEGIN

https://mangadex.org/title/31915/honzuki-no-gekokujou-shisho-ni-naru-tame-ni-wa-shudan-wo-erandeiraremasen-dai-2-bu-hon-no-tamenara-miko-ni-naru

@Imryse as said many times before this is the end of part 1. Look at the "related" links for the part 2 (and after that it will be part 3, but we have some times :p)

I love this series I own the LN in English and would recommend it to anyone that liked this as well. If only i had the money to justify buying both the LN and manga I would but I don't. For those of you like me that can only buy one I'd go LN it's cheaper and there's a bit more content per part in it as well.

I think putting and end tag on chapter 33 is gonna cause confusion. It's the end of the FIRST PART of the manga, not the end of it entirely. End tags are for finished series, not just finished parts. I dn't think this should be broken up into multiple series. People are gonna miss that there is a continuation and just think it ended here.

@Boogiepop it's because the publisher had to serialize the 2nd part (think of it as renewing a series because it had good reader numbers), this is common with works that don't get a committed 50+ mangas ie Web Novels.

Dex-chan lover
So basically. The Consuming (or The Devouring in the anime) is a result of mana overload in an afflicted person. If a person has too much, it will eat away at the body until the body fails, and they die.

Myne doesn't need magic tools, she just needs to learn offensive spells, and an isolated spot in the forest! An EXPLOSION a day, keeps The Devouring away! 😆

@JACGohu Thats exactly what I thought! If she could learn some magic spells and use them frequently then the consuming shouldn’t be that much of a problem. Just what I think tho, I could be wrong.

Man, I'm really enjoying all the twists and turns the story has taken so far. Things have gotten very interesting with the inclusion of the merchants and now the temple. I really can't wait to see more about the nobles as well. Though I pray they would all just be cardboard villains who reek of entitlement. Considering the Chief priest was a relatively good guy, I think we are in good shape. That said...

It's kinda bizarre that when a girl finally gets into one of these 2nd wave Post-2010's Power Fantasy Isekai and it isn't some otome game reverse harem story, she's some kinda frail wilting flower whose OP Hyper mana capacity leaves her fate constantly in the hands of the people around her. If this was a guy, he'd probably just get a training montage and use his strong willpower to learn to shoot massive spells and either become a hero or a demon king, and while I don't really want to read THAT story for the 17th time... We have this girl who constantly sells herself short, gives away all her intellectual property at fractions of its value, and is constantly being fought over when she's not throwing tantrums over her fixation. I will say that her character evolved a lot from the whiny girl she was in the beginning, so I'll let the tantrums slide, but her intelligence is college aged, so I was a little shocked that a 20 year old was so immature.

Hmm. I see the end tag but I'm almost certain the manga is popular.
Would it be possible to put any continuations on the same page so it isn't required to follow this more than once?

Power Uploader
the end tag is there because part 2 starts off from volume 1 chapter 1. Just look at the related series and you will see there is a sequel

I'm so glad this got picked up by another group. The official translation would have probably taken nearly a year to catch up.

Jutta is pronounced more like Yuta, but with more force on -ta. Not like Yooh-teh.

I really enjoy this series and it's pretty interesting to see her adapt and come to like her new life as Myne.
I can't wait to read more of the series as I continue catching up :D

Regarding comments about her immaturity (@OuterRem), while her memories were of a 20 years old person her physical brain was that of a small child, it's hard to say how mature or childish such a person would act if they could exist in reality.

Users who are viewing this thread