Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 2-bu 「Hon no Tamenara Miko ni Naru!」 - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Reality of …

Dex-chan lover
@immortalartisan I know a fair bit about that stuff and it makes me hate our ancestors where ever they come from. It was in a childs best interest to stay away from adults

@DanJADO
part of it could be due to the status that myne attains. She can't be seen marrying a commoner, plus ferd is more cultured. Though I still thinkk Lutz was my choice for myne since he was the one to keep her on track and supported her when she was at her weakest.

Dex-chan lover
@TacoMan3000 part of that is the character yes, but also if you think about it, how many isekai protagonists are from japan and are some degree into otaku culture? The protagonists read just about the same manga and novels we do and are conditioned to think that slavery is normal in fantasy settings. Part of it is also that the protagonists sometimes aren't real serious and have the thought of "this is just like a video game" in the back of their minds, I mean if you encountered slavery in a game, compare the emotion you feel to that if you saw slavery IRL. If there was a isekai to a modern, future, or cyberpunk setting I guarantee you that the protagonists would have issues with the slavery because you dont see it in those kinds of settings.

Dex-chan lover
You motherfuckers are having a full and total discussion about slaves the church and birth rate in here goddamn anyways I always like darkness ina manga good shit

Dex-chan lover
Oh now I remember what I wanted to say why tf are the releases so slow if the raws so far ahead even with the third part

@rokegle135 Part 2 and Part 3 are being created simultaneously, by different artists. I believe the reason is simply because there’s so many novels to get through, it would take a ridiculous amount of time for a single artist to go through the story one part at a time. But because of this, some of Part 3 is out even though Part 2 isn’t finished yet - both are being updated monthly.

Granted, I think the raws for Part 2 are around chapter 20, so the translation is certainly a few chapters behind, but it’s at least updating consistently. Even if they pushed through and translated a bunch of chapters all at once, they would be stuck back on monthly releases once they caught up. Being a few chapters behind allows for buffer in case there’s a pause in the raws at some point.

@rokegle135 I double-checked the raws, which are at Chapter 21, and they correlate to the early chapters of P2V2. P2 is four volumes long (which is already one more than P1's three volumes), so we're not even halfway through P2 yet. I know it's a long way to go, but there's a lot of really great stuff coming up!

You can always check out the LNs at J-Novel Club if you're craving more content, as they've translated all of P2 and are already ahead of P3's manga.

Dex-chan lover
@masterlillyclaw oof I don't want to read a LN i like my drawings but at this point i might just read it cause im tired of fucking mangas getting dropped that i love

@rokegle135 That’s fair, there’s definitely a difference between reading a novel and a manga. I’m a bookworm already so I don’t mind reading, but if it’s any incentive there’s even more detail in the LN than the manga, so you’ll be gaining something by reading it. And there’s always a nice color illustration at the beginning too, plus some B&W ones throughout :)

That said, J-Novel Club is officially translating the manga as well, but they’ve only just started Volume 6 from Part 1, so they’re a bit behind. But assuming they can relatively maintain their pace of translation, I think they could eventually overtake the fan translation? That would be quite a ways away, but I don’t think they’ll drop Bookworm, so you shouldn’t have to worry about the manga never getting translated if the fan translation stops.

Dex-chan lover
@MasterLillyclaw I used to be a heavy bookworm like a book a day habit but then I got hulu on a huge ass tv and it was a rap I can probably slip back into it with a lil trying

LN is darker here. Children were lying in feces, hay was soaked in urine and shit. And they door was shut almost immediately allowing none of them outside. They just hit the door from the inside with emphasis on hits being very very weak.

Feels really stupid saying want to save all the starving children in the orphanage when in a medieval world like this there’s obviously still slums and orphans starving everywhere… face reality stop being a delusional dumbass(although flaws and weaknesses of characters till now I thought was well written and plausible this one seems a bit… I guess they are children so maybe something like this isn’t unwarranted?)

Users who are viewing this thread