Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 2-bu 「Hon no Tamenara Miko ni Naru!」 - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Reality of …

reu

Dex-chan lover
@eng1
And that's why the original format is better 9/10 times
Most adaptations are made into frankanstienish abominations by compromise and necessity

Contributor
@Mr_Vandre
That’s not going to happen with the announcement of the third season of the anime. I mean debatably it’ll be true as the Part 3 manga is already ahead of the anime but this Part 2 manga will not overtake the anime.

Dex-chan lover
Time to start a "workshop" with child labor!

Really though, this whole dilemma would have been better if not for the stereotype of the fat corrupt noble of a head priest, being such an obvious villain, spearheading the problem.

Gods this great little isekai is turning out so terrible... We signed up to see a bookworm start a book business out of love for books... Not for an in-depth look at a shallow noble/magic system with child slavery and paedophilia. Come ON.

Double-page supporter
You know, instead of shoving your head where it doesn't belong and trying to help the kids, how about instead you bring change into the whole situation and make the scumbag fathers take responsibility for their shit? If you don't you're not fixing anything.

Fed-Kun's army
While the situation seems dire, I am glad that she didn’t just jump in head first. She is rich, sure, but not that rich. She cannot possibly just use money to solve the problem in the long run. Furthermore, she is too inexperienced to handle the orphanage effectively.

I am interested how the problem will be solved. I will refrain from reading the spoiler though.

Dex-chan lover
@Rula have to agree with that.

The head priest may have been the one actually taking advantange of this situation but this guy just sit over his thumbs and do nothing while children die literaly in the same building. They are both scumbags.

Wow, our manga just got quite a bit darker. Myne should have fried the temple head's brain all the way.

Double-page supporter
Wohoo. Thanks for the translation. But dang this hit so much harder than it did with the anime.

Simply a broken system. But now we have our Bookworm to make things better.

Dex-chan lover
@Armsdealer12

Well alot of the more adult things have been removed or changed in the anime so its more family friendly.
Another example of things that was censored was Gill getting beaten up when he pulled down Myne because he was not getting feed.
In the manga his face was swolen from getting his ass wopped untill Myne stoped it, but in the anime he was just pushed to the ground.

So the anime is alot more light hearted then the manga.
The anime was a pretty good adaptation, but there was a few things i did not like about it.
The censoring is one thing, but also Myne´s acting alot more like a spoiled brat then she does in the manga too just to name another example.

And yeah good old noble´s being noble´s and treating commoners like dirt.
Some things got better from the infighting of the nobles, but most things just got even worse.

💔💔💔 This chapter, wow. I'm looking forward to see how she will tackle this issue

Dex-chan lover
So, Magic Power works as a natural contraceptive in that world, aka., someone with really high Magic Power could go around enjoying with little worry of getting a woman pregnant, as long as the woman in question have really low Magic Power.

I want to ask something, how comes in the first place the priestesses were able to have children? Who were the ones impregnating them?

Fed-Kun's army
@Kyum21 priests probably don't live in celibacy here. Considering that the fatso priest has his own harem... You know...

Group Leader
@Kyum21 The fat fuck and the his scumbag Blue buddies, they all have low magic so it's easier for them to impregnate the Grey Robe Priestesses.

More Bookworm is the perfect birthday gift for me :D

Thank you translators for your constant work on these chapters!

Fed-Kun's army
.....wait doesn’t this mean he is doing his own kids? Then his kids kids....Eww...
I don’t get why she doesn’t just try to use them as workers...I know that’s messed up still but what else is there where you can make funds to fund it....I wonder if thoose who have kids return to someone or just left to die on the streets

Users who are viewing this thread