Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 4-bu 「 Kizokuin no Toshokan wo Sukuitai!」 - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - The Better…

Dex-chan lover
ah yes, the competition
Where the 1st year won the all-passing first part due to Wilfried's poor choice of words.
'you can't use library until everyone pass'
'V E R Y W E L L, spartan time'

One does not simply take books hostage against Rozemyne.

Supporter
God I’ve always loved that line from Myne about how they’re basically mednobles in the academy and need to act that way. It’s such a fundamental shift in how these nobles view the world and really emphasizes how much the stakes have been raised since part 3. Though in truth, ehrenfest is more like laynobles than mednobles. Heck, theyre almost commoners lol

Rozemyne, "That must be the 2nd Prince."

Anastasius, "Why do I hear Dark Souls boss music?"
oh I’m excited for these two to interact!

ah yes, the competition
Where the 1st year won the all-passing first part due to Wilfried's poor choice of words.
'you can't use library until everyone pass'
'V E R Y W E L L, spartan time'

One does not simply take books hostage against Rozemyne.
he vastly misunderstood how to inspire Myne. Ferdinand knows his stuff. He encourages her with “reading time” that’s actually just more homework lol

The unique thing about this series’ school is how it serves not only as an academy, but each dorm serves as an embassy of sorts. Pretty strange but a cool concept.
And each duchy basically serves as it's own state/ country. Kinda like a EU, but Geneva is the "central administration", with the Swiss state being its land and where all the elites go for school.

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter. Hope everything is ok.
Thanks for continueing Bike. Hope all is well now, is it every 2 weeks instead then?
thanks for the concern uwu, my partner was hit by (ironically) a bike and had multiple injuries, thankfully very minor, but very inconvenient. i was swamped with taking care of him and a toddler so it was an ordeal.
back to once-a-week! i'm so sorry about the delay. i wanted to do a double release of 5 and 6 yesterday but i couldn't manage, i'll keep trying!! i want to be done with part 4 volume 3 before part 3 volume 8 comes out, and i want to be ahead when i start school in mid-august just in case lol

Users who are viewing this thread