Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 4-bu 「 Kizokuin no Toshokan wo Sukuitai!」 - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.5 - Corneliu…

Group Leader
P4V2 Side Story Translation here! >link< (edit accidentally linked to the md chapter LMAO. relinked)
Sorry I couldn't do the double release w the extra chap last week like normal. we're trying to move out as fast as we can so this apartment can't serve us with a lawsuit before we bounce lol. (i promise we're in the right i just can't talk about it anywhere until its over)

Big thanks to @daedalron as usual for both the location of the LN chapter as well as the usual typo report. love u king. i won't be able to fix them until the computers get moved. once i submit this comment, my desktop setup is being torn apart (packed away) and fed to beasts (placed in a truck) for vile ritual purposes (escaping this hellhole) to reach nirvana (a normal rental home).

Limul and Shino are my shining stars, you readers are my sun and moon. Thank you for your support. This move will be hard but I will work harder.

Dex-chan lover
Cornelius is so amazing for doing all those and not even thinking how Myne should only have been his half younger sister.

Lampretch cannot be in the academy because he is an adult, but how about Rihyada and Oswald?

Dex-chan lover
They likely did the right thing by prioritizing Charlotte. If her brother got hit by the poison and died, the survivor guilt would haunt her to no end.

On page 13 Hartmut should be saying he decided to become her scholar a year ago. Attendants are the retainers that, along with other duties, clean and dress their lord. Harmut doing so would be scandalous lol
As WhimsiCat said the different factions got scrambled. Veronica (the mother of Sylvester) has Ahrensbach blood, and her faction oppressed the Leisegangs, a very big family in the duchy which includes Rozemyne's noble mother.

Thanks for the chapter and I hope the move goes smoothly.

Dex-chan lover
I like to call him the first fanatic.

and i like to call his future wife the second fanatic. even more so with how she got to Erhenfest.

My personal nickname for those two back when I read the WN was Fanatic and Zealot respectively.

And any of their devotion speech got replaced with DEUS VULT

Dex-chan lover
The students have one adult at the academy. This is a relative for most of the students, but the Aub's children have their lead retainers to advise them.
Is Oswald that amazing that he is chosen as the lead retainer for the one going to become an Aub?

Dex-chan lover
I like to call him the first fanatic.

and i like to call his future wife the second fanatic. even more so with how she got to Erhenfest.
will be funny if their children has enough with how their parents keep praising Myne

Fed-Kun's army
On page 13: Hartmut is a scholar, so rather than being her attendant, he would wish to be her retainer. An attendant is a type of domestic retainer

Users who are viewing this thread