Horimiya - Vol. 10 Ch. 64 - (Homework for You) + α

Dex-chan lover
Then the narrator be like
If only we'd known back then...

But no, seriously, they're so happy together that it makes me physically uncomfortable. Like, oh god, they're happy? Is someone gonna die? Does one of them need to leave the country? What is the other shoe and when is it dropping?

This, from a person who's already read the next 30 or so chapters anyway. I know exactly how things go from here and this chapter still evokes that sense of random panic.

Dex-chan lover
Ok that was a sweet chapter i hope things stay like this lol though yeah it takes such a sudden turn for the serious that you start to worry, but then you remember this is just a gag manga at this point.

Agreeing with the comments below. I feel like some sort of flag is being raised. I'm starting to feel uneasy.

Double-page supporter
okay that was too sweet ~ thank fricking god that this isnt that kind of manga because there were so many flags

but like seriously imma get diabetes from reading this manga

Aggregator gang
well, considering there's 15 chapters.....

Also, I agree, it does feel like it's raising some flag

dude for how long are they gonna continue this arc i mean its new year and in some chapter there are valentine chapter but when will they get married i mean dude i want marraige

I feel uncomfortable in these chapter wait...i've been uncofortable for the past few chapters..i feel like something bad will happen...

CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS TWO GET MARRIED IN THE CHURCH ⛪️. THE ONLY I SAW WAS THE POINT WHEN HORI GOT HER HAIR SHORTER 10YEARS LATER! SO ILL PRETEND THAT MIYAMURA AND HORI SAN GET MARRIED OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

Users who are viewing this thread