Horimiya - Vol. 14 Ch. 102 - Family Restaurant

Dex-chan lover
one thing that'll never get old is hori getting mad about miyamura getting close with men.

Dex-chan lover
Why did Hori get so worked up about using Yanagi's name on the sign in sheet?
He's been universally accepted by the rest of the cast as attractive, I suppose?
Hori is more worried about guys than about other girls.
As I recall, her thoughts on the matter were, to paraphrase "I don't think I'd mind if you cheated on me with a woman, just please don't let it be a man."

Dex-chan lover
whenever hori's dislike of miyamura getting close with men comes up i can't help but cringe at the homophobia

Dex-chan lover
I do not like this gay shit.

@DARLINGBEAR ? Homophobia ? Bro you must not know what the word means, shes jealous her boyfriend is always doing gay shit with a lot of guys and that he seems to spend more time with them and reveal sides he doesn't with her, that makes her jealous and mad, id say its a normal thing especially with the authors weird fetish to add BL into everything nowadays for no apparent reason now thats fucking cringe my friend.

Anyways dont use big words without knowing their meaning, shes not showing hate towards homosexuals, shes even good friends with that lesbian girl.

Anyways that type of retarded comment starts pointless arguments so again just maybe learn to express yourself better.

I always wish i had a circle with girls in it. Since elementary school to college my friend cycle was always all boys. And the type of boys who didn't really have any girl friends. Im a bit jealous huhu

Related. Being with my gf plus all her girl group
She: shes wearing a red bra (her friend)
Me: so what?

Going out with my guy colleagues
She: (via text, dont act something or WW3 will start)

Dex-chan lover
Hori got so worried when miyamura got too close with another man :v

I feel so heart broken when people in the comments ask "Who is Iura?". LIKE HAVE YOU ACTUALLY BEEN READING THIS MANGA OR JUST FLIPPING THROUGH PAGES?

@Areeba He's honestly one of the easiest characters to forget reading this series when it releases monthly

@JustCallMeDaBoss It's honestly impressive how much of this series you've managed to read considering that you complain about gay or bl in basically every chapter lmao

Users who are viewing this thread